Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello, Weng U

Hi, my name is Roderick Dewayne Walker, student at A.Maceo Smith High School as a 12th Grade Senior. Many people at my school love me for my fun, unique and larger than life personality, my hard work and no nonsense behavior, the fact that i like to be a little different from the usual type of students that Maceo always tend to like, the fact that i like to show people that i have good looks but chooses to use them for comedy and for always being one of the students that always shows respect. I recently got accepted to Tyler Junior Collge for the Fall 2011 Semester,I have 1 niece and 4 nephews with another one on the way, favorite subject in school is english, which i will be studying in college, in the top 20 in my senior class rankings, i make A and Bs in school, love food to death and i want to become either a TV Host for MTV or Bet or I want to work for the WWE as a manager for wrestlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment